Blaze Ahead in Your Career
We are currently looking for a Casual Office Administrator/ PA to join our small, friendly team of Marketing Mums 1-2 days a week.
General administrative & office duties including:
- providing PA support to the Managing Director and administrative support to the team
- general office management
- preparing PowerPoints, documents and reports
- management of suppliers
- basic management of expenses and invoices – providing support to Accountant
- answering and directing enquiries – dealing with Virtual Reception, phone enquiries and office visitors
- maintaining the filing system
Skills & Experience:
- excellent phone manner, time management & communications skills, written and verbal
- highly organised & efficient with strong attention to detail & the ability to multitask, take ownership of assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- proven computer skills – Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
We offer a flexible working environment with some work able to be done remotely and the chance to grow your skills along with the job. The role would suit Mums or those requiring a flexible lifestyle. Onsite parking available.
Prior experience in an PA or Office Admin role is essential as is a willingness to learn. Initially this role is for 1-2 days a week with room to grow.
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for us to email@example.com.