Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Blaze Marketing (“We”). Whenever we work for a client (“You”), the following terms and conditions will apply to our engagement. This agreement will govern all dealings between us.
1. The scope of our services to you will be set out in an estimate statement or proposal. You should assume that we will not undertake tasks unless they are set out in any such statement or proposal or otherwise agreed in writing. If there is any inconsistency, the terms of the estimate statement or proposal will take precedence over this agreement.
2. In consideration of the services to be performed by us, you will pay our fees according to the payment schedules provided by us. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our services and payment schedules include but are not limited to monthly marketing retainers (paid one month in advance, for a minimum term of 3 months and terminable on 1 month’s written notice thereafter), blocks of on-demand marketing support hours (prepaid in advance), marketing projects (to be paid in three instalments – 35% of agreed or estimated fee before commencement, 35% at the midway point and 30% on completion) or consulting charged at standard hourly rates (billed monthly and payable within 7 days thereafter). Payment is required prior to delivery for all print/signage/promotional merchandise/media production and other services/products supplied by third parties. Blaze Marketing does not offer a refund for change of mind or change of circumstance.
3. If we agree a fixed fee, and the scope of the work increases beyond the basis on which you originally instructed us, such work will be charged at the standard hourly rates of the particular staff or consultants involved, unless another arrangement is agreed.
4. Our disbursements include charges for services or products supplied by others. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we will charge you the amount charged to us by others for goods or services plus an additional handling fee of 20%. Upon prior notice, we may also charge you for goods or services supplied by us which are not included in our agreed fees and we reasonably consider are required to perform our services for you. Such goods or services may include (without limitation) printing, photocopying, scanning, telephone calls, faxes, postage, travel expenses, meals when travelling, design or creative work,
5. For the purposes of this agreement, 1 business day will be the equivalent of 8 hours.
6. You acknowledge that our services are as described in our estimate statement or proposal and, in any event, are limited to marketing strategy, consulting and advice, marketing project management and execution, general marketing assistance, web & online marketing, SEO, Social media, PR, customer and employee communications, tradeshow marketing and management, event
7. If our bills remain unpaid, we may cease providing our services to you immediately upon notice. You agree to indemnify us for any costs or fees that we incur in order to have our bills paid by you.
8. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with our services. You waive any right to bring a claim arising from or in connection with our services. You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability that we incur to, or any claim made by, third parties in connection with our services to you.
9. In the course of our dealings, you may disclose to us, and we may collect, information that is subject to privacy law or regulations. We will use that information and disclose it to our affiliates, suppliers and contractors for the purpose of providing our services to you. We will not disclose such information to other third parties without your
10. All materials provided by you will remain your property and will only be used for the purpose of providing our services to
11. The terms and conditions of this agreement are severable. If any clause, or part thereof, of this
12. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, either party may terminate our engagement by giving prior written notice to the other. If our engagement is terminated, you agree to pay our fees, disbursements and charge for goods and services incurred up to termination and for any work that we are required to do after termination.
13. Your continued instructions to us will confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
14. This agreement is governed by New South Wales law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.